Welcome to the official Noble Canyon 50k website! The Noble Canyon 50k is run each year in the beautiful mountains in east San Diego county and was established by the San Diego Bad Rats, these experienced ultrarunners man each aid station. Scott Mills was the founding race director and today Brian Gonzales is the race director. The race is operated by Cliffs and Meadows LLC and is a USATF sanctioned event which is run on National Forest land.
- Matt Buschman wins the 2018 Nobel Canyon 50k in 4:56:26! and Carolyn Tallman wins it for the women in 5:46:40!
- We saw a record 238 starters and 227 finishers (95% finish rate)! Complete results are posted here. Congratulations to all runners and a huge thank you to all the volunteers.
- Congrats to 10x finishers Megan Yu, Tino (Delfino) Martinez, Yen Darcy!
- Also congrats to 5x finishers: Brenda Corona, Griffin Labonte, Ana Lucero, Ron Mahoney, Ilian Moctezuma, Cesar Salas, Mike Tamoush.
- Big congrats to Gabrielle Orsi for completing the San Diego Ultra Slam!
- Cliffs and Meadows is thrilled announce our support for Run Far! Who's mission is to to raise awareness about veteran suicide and PTSD while providing scholarships to the children of fallen United States Military service members that have taken their own life.
- If you have race reports or photos to share let me know so I can post them on the website firstname.lastname@example.org.