Welcome to the official Noble Canyon 50k website! The Noble Canyon 50k is run each year in the beautiful mountains in east San Diego county and was established by the San Diego Bad Rats, these experienced ultrarunners man each aid station. Scott Mills was the founding race director and today Brian Gonzales is the race director. The race is operated by Cliffs and Meadows LLC and is a USATF sanctioned event which is run on National Forest land.
- Fern Blanco wins the Noble Canyon 50k for the third consecutive year in 2017 in a time of 4:19:08! And Michelle Mead wins it for the women in 5:10:27!
- Congratulations to all participants! We had 210 starts and 204 finishers (97%)!
- Complete 2017 results are now posted!
- The San Diego ultrarunning community of volunteers did awesome! Big thank you for taking such great care of the runners!
- If you have race reports or photos to share let me know so I can post them on the website firstname.lastname@example.org.