Welcome to the official Noble Canyon 50k website! The Noble Canyon 50k is run each year in the beautiful mountains in east San Diego county and was established by the San Diego Bad Rats, these experienced ultrarunners man each aid station. Scott Mills was the founding race director and today Brian Gonzales is the race director. The race is operated by Cliffs and Meadows LLC and is a USATF sanctioned event which is run on National Forest land.
- Registration is now closed and bib numbers are assigned! http://www.noblecanyon50k.com/p/entrants.html
- New elevation profile, GPX file, and Google Earth GPS files are now available to download; see the Maps Page of the website.
- Live runner updates will be posted to the Cliffs And Meadows Twitter account on race day, track your runners here there.
- The 2017 race will be Saturday September 23, 2017 with the same 6:30 a.m. start!
- Returning to our roots! The 2017 course will revert back to the original course - going clockwise at the top. See the Maps page for the details.
- Important note about spectators (crew): Because of the course change and limited parking at the aid stations, crew will only be allowed at the Start/Finish area only. Sorry, no crew is permitted at any of the aid stations in 2017. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
- If you have race reports or photos to share let me know so I can post them on the website firstname.lastname@example.org.