Welcome to the official Noble Canyon 50k website! The Noble Canyon 50k is run each year in the beautiful mountains in east San Diego county and was established by the San Diego Bad Rats, these experienced ultrarunners man each aid station. Scott Mills was the founding race director and today Brian Gonzales is the race director. The race is operated by Cliffs and Meadows LLC and is a USATF sanctioned event which is run on National Forest land.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Slight Course Change (as of September 15, 2018): The US Forest Service has asked that we make a few changes to the course. See the maps page for the details.
- The 2018 race has reached its 265 entrant capacity, to add your name to the wait list click here.
- 2018 Venue Change: The Start/Finish venue in 2018 is officially moving across the street to the Creekside Ranch!
8579 Pine Creek Rd, Pine Valley, CA 91962
- Cliffs and Meadows is thrilled announce our support for Run Far! Who's mission is to to raise awareness about veteran suicide and PTSD while providing scholarships to the children of fallen United States Military service members that have taken their own life.
- The 12th running is scheduled for Saturday September 22, 2018!
- If you have race reports or photos to share let me know so I can post them on the website firstname.lastname@example.org.