Welcome to the official Noble Canyon 50k website! The Noble Canyon 50k is run each year in the beautiful mountains in east San Diego county and was established by the San Diego Bad Rats, these experienced ultrarunners man each aid station. Scott Mills was the founding race director and today Brian Gonzales is the race director. The race is operated by Cliffs and Meadows LLC and is a USATF sanctioned event which is run on National Forest land.
- Registration is now open! Click here: ultrasignup.
- Once the 265 cap is reached we will maintain a wait list.
- The 2017 race will be Saturday September 23, 2017 with the same 6:30 a.m. start!
- Returning to our roots! The 2017 course will revert back to the original course - going clockwise at the top. See the Maps page for the details.
- Important note about spectators (crew): Because of the course change and limited parking at the aid stations, crew will only be allowed at the Start/Finish area only. Sorry, no crew is permitted at any of the aid stations in 2017. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
- If you have race reports or photos to share let me know so I can post them on the website email@example.com.